Experience life with one arm through twenty-five heartwarming stories. Laugh, gasp, contemplate, and be inspired.
- In “Dumbest Question,” Becky is asked if she’s right-handed or left-handed.
- In “Crushed,” a stranger says Becky’s family must have done something bad for her to have been born with one arm.
- In “JFK,” Becky’s mom writes a letter to the President of the United States, and gets a response!
- In “Friday Night Lights,” Becky’s dad manufactures a prosthetic hand using the mechanism from an ice-cream scooper.
- In “Bionic Woman,” the “Six Million Dollar Man” comes to Becky’s rescue.
- In “Capitol Hill,” a United States Congressman helps Becky when her arm activates security alarms in Washington, D.C.
One Smile, One Arm—You will never look at a normal day the same again!
CLICK HERE TO SEE BECKY’S OTHER BOOKS.